Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What an amazing response!!

I just want to say WOW! We have had such an amazing, positive, and rewarding response from everyone on the new website. Jared, my husband, worked super hard on the site, so I am glad to get it up and going with few errors! Thank you to EVERYONE who has emailed us. I was up past 11 last night answering emails and loved every second of it.
Thank you to everyone for getting the word out about the new website, the numbers from yesterday and today are mind blowing!! I am just so happy to have such great bride and grooms, as well as friends who have been so supportive to Jared and I. You all have taken care of us so much that we hope we are able to do the same for you in return…
Keep the comments coming, I love all the great emails!!

Capturing the moment!
Jared and Amanda Lindley
Lindleys Photography
http://www.lindleysphotography.com/
Middle Georgia
lindleysphotography@gmail.com

No comments: